Welcome back to Slush Video Magazine!
On today’s menu:
- A look into the day-to-day of legendary ripper Jeremy Jones, starting with a session at The Sect Fitness with Tim Ostler, Chris Grenier, Sage Kotsenburg, Aaron Biittner, Zak Hale, Nils Mindich, and more.
- Next up we’ve got a Trollhaugen “After Hours” cut from Dan Tyler
- And a “Party Spot” segment featuring Danimals, Chris Beresford, Billy Bottoms and Alex Sherman at the SLC bike park.
- Then we've got a “Gateway Glacier” session at Woodward Park City with Jeremy, Reid Smith, Robby Meehan, Denver Orr and Cooper Whittier.
- Followed by a "Gear Check" with Harry Hagan, running through the equipment he’s used for recent Vans films and more.
- To round it all out, Jeremy gets a preview of the Woodward Park City mountain bike setup.
Slush Video Magazine is presented by 10 Barrel Brewing Co., GoPro, Tactics, Ikon, and Ikanik Farms.