WHEN: Thursday, March 23 - Sunday, March 26, 2023
WHERE: Park City Mountain Resort: Park City, Utah
WHAT: Oakley Community Days is Oakley’s annual event to celebrate the official snow season. Activities include:
- Athlete Appearances: Team Oakley athletes including professional snowboarders Stale Sandbech, Sage Kotsenburg, and Hailey Langland in addition to Judd Henkes, Red Gerard and more, will be around throughout the weekend, making appearances in Park City.
- Oakley Prizm Goggle Demo: Try out the latest Oakley goggles featuring Prizm Lens Technology and see what you’ve been missing at the Oakley Village in Canyon Plaza. Taking place all weekend.
- Community Run: Join our athlete-led community run taking place at 12 PM on Friday, March 24. Leaving from the top of 3 Kings lift, the run will be led by Oakley athletes.
- Community Party: Stop by Downstairs (625 Main Street) on Friday, March 24 between 8:30 PM - 1:30 AM for a community party hosted by Oakley.
- Slush Slash & Knuckle Huck: Head to Pick N Shovel Park from 11 AM - 2 PM on Saturday, March 25 to participate in the friendly Slush Slash competition on the mountain. Judged by Oakley athletes, participants will have the opportunity to slash mannequins with pow, with the goal to knock them down. Participants can also join in on the Knuckle Huck to win Oakley prizes. All you have to do is butter into your trick and land it. Oakley prizes will be offered!
- Nicole McLaughlin x Oakley Raffle: To celebrate Oakley’s annual Community Days in Park City, the brand partnered with New York and Boulder- based designer Nicole McLaughlin. Nicole is best known for ever-evolving exploration around upcycling and sustainable fashion. As part of the partnership, Nicole will be creating two one-of-a-kind pieces made up of OG Oakley gear. The gear includes hero pieces dated back to the 90s. Interested in scoring one of the pieces yourself? Nicole will gift two lucky fans one of the custom pieces each. To be eligible, simply follow both @nicolemclaughlin & @oakley on Instagram and comment your favorite Oakley style with the hashtag #OakleyCommunityDays on Nicole’s post.
- Chill Foundation Donation: In efforts to support upcycling and sustainability, Team Oakley will be donating their lightly loved or unused Oakley gear to the Chill Foundation. Chill Foundation’s mission is to inspire youth through boardsports and build a more equitable outdoor community. If locals or visitors in the Park City area also want to donate, you can find a Team Oakley drop site at the Oakley hub in Canyons Village.